Mixing instruction/ratios will be sent with your order confirmation email along with a source for Bac. Water if needed. The 3 pack is a GREAT value for beginning research.
BPC 157 stands for Body Protecting Compound. It is a peptide chain consisting of 15 amino acids. BPC 157 benefits:
- Promotes tendon and ligament healing by triggering the formation of new blood vessels
- Improves stomach ulcers and Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Improves wound healing
- Helps with depression and pain by influencing the activity of neurotransmitters like Serotonin and Dopamine
- Increases Nitric Oxide production which lowers blood pressure and reduces the effects of high potassium levels
- Helps prevent damage to organs from toxins
- Helps heal periodontal disease
- Stimulates the production of collagen
Must be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water purchased elsewhere.
Can be used with the Nasal kit purchased separately on our site
By purchasing from Wicked Labz you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Wicked Labz products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).