1 mL. = 25 MG
Ostarine (MK-2866), is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). Ostarine stimulates hormone androgen receptors mimicking testosterone. Ostarine the world’s most preferred choice to build muscle and burn body fat at the same time, has become one of the most popular Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators in the recent years.
BENEFITS OF OSTARINE (MK-2866)
- Produces amazing results within a short period of time.
- Increases lifting endurance and boost lifting strength.
- Helps you expend more calories than consumed to burn more fat.
- Builds muscle and burns body fat at the same time.
- Boosts joint repair and healing.
- Increases nitrogen retention and protein synthesis -- the primary building blocks for muscle mass.
- Does not convert to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or estrogen.
- Extremely high anabolic impact within the body.
- Helps reduce risk of injuries.
Ostarine (MK-2866) is best used in cycles of 8-12 weeks.
Free shipping on all orders!
RAPID ORDER PROCESSING
All orders are shipped out within 1 business day.
By purchasing from Wicked Labz you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Wicked Labz products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*SARMs ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).