Capsules or Liquid
Benefits Of Testolone (RAD140)
- Anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1
- Improves libido and sexual performance
- Best SARM for muscle growth and size.
- Reduces fat and increases muscle mass.
- Ideal to enhance body composition.
- Rapid muscle recovery
- Medical studies have demonstrated (and as confirmed by online reviews about Testolone) that RAD-140 is highly effective to treat degenerative conditions like Alzheimer's disease. It is equally effective to provide relief to subjects with androgenic deficiencies.
- Individuals treated with Testolone have reported improvements in the levels of sexual development and function.
- The use of Testolone is associated by RAD-140 users with dramatic relief from muscle wasting or loss or muscle tissue, weakness, and fatigue that makes the entire otherwise-complicated processes of healing and recovery easy and quick.
- RAD-140 users can expect dramatic fat loss and gain 5-15 lbs lean muscle mass gains in as short as four to six weeks.
Length of Research
PCT Yes or No?
HIGH QUALITY SARMs
Product COAs are available in the menu.
All orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days. Business days are Monday- Friday.
By purchasing from Wicked Labz you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Wicked Labz products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*SARMs ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).