Semaglutide (GLP-1 Analogue) 5mg
For Injection mix with 3ml of Bacteriostatic Water. Each 10 units on the syringe = 166mcg of Semaglutide.
Research Benefits of Semaglutide?
- Blood sugar-lowering effects without any increase in hypoglycemia
- Reduced body weight, lipids, blood pressure, inflammatory markers, oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction, and subclinical atherosclerosis
- Suppressed appetite
- Enhanced β-cell proliferation with anti-apoptotic effects on these cells, which induces insulin synthesis
- Enhanced glucose-dependent insulin secretion
- Deescalates out of control glucagon levels, both in fasting and after eating
- Promotes insulin secretion from b cells, while decreasing glucagon secretion in the pancreas
- Promotes a sensation of fullness in the brain
- Slows gastric emptying in the intestines to help feel fuller, longer
- Reduces HbA1c
- Weight loss
Semaglutide is a derivative of the naturally occurring GLP-1, a peptide known to lower blood sugar levels and enhance insulin secretion. Research shows that Semaglutide may also improve heart, liver, and lung function while helping to slow or prevent the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. Semaglutide has been shown to significantly decrease appetite by delaying gastric emptying and reducing intestinal motility. Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) Analog Shown to Stimulate Insulin and Suppress Glucagon Secretion in a Glucose-Dependent Manner.
This product needs to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water and is being sold as a research chemical only.
By purchasing from Wicked Labz you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Wicked Labz products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).