Capsules or Liquid
YK11 is a wonder drug when it comes to muscle mass formation, increase in muscle strength, fat elimination, and improvement of bone density.
Yk11 acts similar to an anabolic based substance. It has the ability to rapidly increase muscle mass while reducing overall body fat.
Benefits Of YK-11
- Increases dry muscle mass
- Promotes muscle hardness
- Increases muscle growth beyond genetic capabilities
- Increases the muscle-building protein Follistatin
- Improves bone strength and health
- Slows down the process of cell aging
- Prevents neuronal damage
- Improves individual speed and power parameters
- No anabolic side effects
- Facilitates muscle hardening
- Inhibition of Myostatin levels
- Increase in Follistatin levels
- YK-11 can be added to all kinds of cycles for additional energy and muscle growth
YK-11 is best used in cycles of 8-12 weeks.
PCT Yes or No?
HIGH QUALITY SARMs
Product COAs are available in the menu.
Free shipping on all orders!
RAPID ORDER PROCESSING
All orders are shipped out within 1 business day.
By purchasing from Wicked Labz you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Wicked Labz products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*SARMs ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).